INNOVATIVE CONTEMPORARY OPTIMIZATION OF DRAINAGE FOR EACH BRIDGE
A vital part of a bridge design is the drainage system.
Proper drainage increases safety and prolongs the lifetime of the bridge.
EnviroDeck and EnviroBridge are simple and effective bridge drainage systems with advantages both during construction and throughout the lifetime of the bridge.
Results by applying this innovative bridge drainage:
- a more compact bridge through the integration of the drainage
- more economical total solution
- a safer bridge as a result of more efficient drainage
- sustainable overall concept - maintenance - life - protection.
Water is discharged more quickly from the road surface, which makes it safer for the traffic and improves the life span of the bridge structure. Water from beneath the surface (which potentially damages the road and bridge) can be drained by means of a so-called sub-surface drain integrated in both systems.
Main aspect of the design is the continuous array of openings in the kerb along the road. Which carry most of the water out before it can penetrate into the ground. A second set of openings under the road surface prevents excessive tension of water that was absorbed by the (Poreous Asphalt Cocrete) asphalt. The integrated channel in the unit drains the water.
Envirobridge and EnviroDeck carry both the water of the road surface as the so-called sub-surface water quickly and effectively off. The specially formulated material provides a smooth surface that the water quickly drains.
Both EnviroDeck as Envirobridge are lightweight and hence can be installed quickly and easily by hand. Envirodeck and Envirobridge both class D400 units meet EN1433 and have a high impact strength. A vital part of the bridge design is the BRIDGE-DRAINAGE.
Get a free calculation for your project
Yes, I'm curious how Bridge Drainage's products deliver a saving in my project. I would like to receive a free calculation.
Bridge drainage made from a durable composite consisting of calcium and high quality PE recyclate. Available in concrete look and Anthracite. Standard in 10 different widths and heights. RWS sloping profile and standard straight profile available. Taylor made the EnviroBridge can be adapted to any type of roadway. The heights and widths of the drainage openings are variable. The elements are in accordance with EN1433 class D400. The units are equipped with drainage holes 3 per half meter element - the number of openings and their shape can be produced to customer specification.
High quality -composite plastic drainage element for the drainage of the bridge. In accordance with the EN1433 class D400 high bridge drainage. The elements of each 500mm length are variable in width and height, 12 types available as standard. Taylor-made, we have already frequently the design of our Envirodeck units specifically adapted to customer requirements. It is possible to engineer the design and color scheme of the EnviroDeck units based on the country-specific regulations or requirements of the regulatory authority. EnviroDeck has no less than five drainage holes per 500mm element. The units can be verzien a PAC - or sub-surface drainage
Drainage system for sub-surface rainwater. The full bridge or portions - bottleneck- can be equipped with this system consisting of elements of 1000mm, t-pieces - crosses and drain wells. The goal is the protection of the asphalt and the bridge coating / membrane using a continuous drainage of rainwater, situated between the bridge coating / membrane and asphalt. The drideck system can be combined with envirodeck and envirobridge. Often the bridge-eaxpansion joints can be a bottleneck regarding the drainage - on these points drideck can be a solution by draining parallel to the bridge expansion and integrate the drideck system.
A11 -Brugge - zeebrugge (BE)
- connection between Brugge and Zeebrugge
- 16 bridges and a 2000 meter viaduct
- 8000 meter EnviroDeck in total
- Installation between 2015 tm 2017
TROJSKY BRidge PRAAG
- Contractor METROSTAV
- Client: PRAAG
- ENGINEERS: MOTT MACDONALD
- 700 meter EnviroDeck with a special Height
KINCARDINE BRidge SCHOTLAND
- biggest UK bridge project in the last 20 years
- more then 5.000 elementen of 500mm EnviroDeck used
- EnviroDeck elements for 12 bruggen in 2015 en 2016
- Contractor: AKTOR - ATHENA - J&P AVAX
M50 QUEEN HILL VIADUCT UK
- 1.000 meter EnviroDeck 175mm width
VIAL DE BORDE SAN SEBASTIAN SPANJE
- Envirodeck 175mm width
- integration of the enviro deck units with the barrier solution
SINGAPORE CHANGI TAXI DECK
- EnviroBridge 300mm width
- project specific solution - inlet hight on client specification
- speciaal design according to the australian bridge standard
- taylor-made 15 degens inclinatie on the top of the enviro deck unit with a suitable drainage capacity according to D400 conform EN1433
- This solution is speciale designed according to the specific requirements and wishes of the australian road authority.